Break Through The Noise Created By Cincinnati IT Companies.
Need Help Finding a Good Cincinnati-Based IT Managed Service?
Take a look at the four most important factors to consider when looking for an IT MSP and discover who to turn to for expert IT help in the Cincinnati area.
Are you confused with all the Cincinnati IT companies and the technical jargon they often use when talking to new clients? If so, take heart. It’s not impossible to select an IT managed service provider in Cincinnati that can meet your needs at a cost you can afford. The following are some tried and proven tips to get you started on the right path.
Know What You Want
What products and services do you need from your IT managed service provider? Make a list and bring the list with you when meeting IT MSP technicians. Don’t settle for a company that can’t meet all your needs as you’ll either need to let important things slide or shell out a lot of money to hire an in-house IT technician.
Keep the Future in Mind
Do you have short and long-term goals for your business? Having business goals isn’t just a great way to boost your company’s odds of success; it’s also imperative if you want to avoid having to switch IT managed service providers as time goes on.
Some IT managed service providers specialize in working with small companies and may not be able to handle your needs if you expand in the coming years. Other companies may not have the specialized tools you need to reach a niche audience or develop specialized products. Know what you’ll need in the coming years to avoid the time, hassle, and expense of moving your IT operation to another company.
Put a Premium on Customer Service
Lots of Cincinnati IT companies claim they put customers first. But do they really? You need to ask some specific questions if you want to find the truth. These questions include:
- Do you offer a guaranteed response time for service requests? If so, what is that response time?
- Do you offer 24/7 support? Does this support include all types of services or just a select few?
- Can I get a technician to pay a personal visit to our business should the need arise?
- How long does it take to obtain replacement parts for IT equipment you have provided us with?
- Will your technicians explain things to us using terms we can understand?
It’s wise to not only ask an IT MSP these questions but also seek out information from the company’s past and current clients. Make sure the company you are selecting puts a priority on providing you with the best possible products and services before signing the dotted line.
Get the Best Cybersecurity Services
The average cost of a single breach comes to nearly $8 million. What is more, hackers don’t just target large, international corporations. They are more than happy to go after small business owners who often lack the cybersecurity tools and know-how to prevent cyberattacks.
One of the biggest benefits of working with an IT manage service provider is that the MSP has cutting edge hardware and software to keep your business safe at all times. However, not all IT companies in Cincinnati offer high-level cybersecurity. You need to look for a company that can:
- Continually monitor your network to detect vulnerabilities that could lead to a breach
- Check the dark web to ensure that your business information hasn’t been hacked
- Offer regular cybersecurity training sessions to your employees
- Regularly update your software to prevent attacks
- Deter hackers by setting up a secure network that can’t be easily accessed by malicious third parties
- Help you prepare a disaster recovery plan in the event a hacker does manage to attack your IT set-up
Introducing 4BIS.com: Leader Over All Cincinnati IT Companies
4BIS.com specializes in offering IT managed services to non-profit organizations, manufacturing companies, small business owners, and the healthcare industry. We offer top-tier products and services to protect and optimize your IT set-up, enabling you to save time and money, boost profits, and avoid damaging breaches. Get in touch with us at your convenience to learn more about our business or to make an appointment with our seasoned IT experts.
4BIS.COM, Inc is a complete IT Support and Managed IT Services Provider, Computer Reseller, Network Integrator & IT Consultant located in Cincinnati, Ohio focusing on customer satisfaction and corporate productivity. Our mission is to develop long-term partnerships with our customers and ensure they stay up-to-date with the evolution of business processes and information technology.