Switching Cincinnati IT Companies Shouldn’t Be A Hassle
Making any big change can be a difficult step, especially when it comes to IT. If you’ve been with the same IT company for years, you may feel some loyalty to them, or just be comfortable where you are – even if their support isn’t up to your expectations.
Case in point: the COVID-19 pandemic has been a proving ground for IT companies. Did yours rise to the challenge, and help you go remote quickly and effectively? Or did you feel like you were on your own?
Maybe you need to make a change – check out our latest video to learn more:
Strategize Your IT Company Migration
In light of how important IT is to your daily work, you’ll want to avoid unnecessary downtime, configuration issues, and other problems that can stem from a poorly planned transition.
To transition smoothly, make sure to follow these five steps:
- Don’t cancel your service from your current IT provider until you have everything in place with your new IT provider.
- Make sure you have admin access to all accounts, data, and applications, along with a master list of passwords and other login info.
- Make sure your new IT company performs a cybersecurity assessment to confirm that no backdoors exist.
- Once your new IT company is in place, you can cancel the service with your previous provider.
- Make sure your staff knows about the change in IT support, and how to make use of the new service.
The point is that you don’t want to rush the process. If you know you need better IT services, but don’t know where to begin, get in touch with 4BIS.COM today – our team follows a carefully developed migration plan to make sure you don’t encounter any obstacles.
4BIS.COM: Your Cincinnati IT Company
4BIS.COM, Inc is a complete IT Support and Managed IT Services Provider, Computer Reseller, Network Integrator & IT Consultant located in Cincinnati, Ohio focusing on customer satisfaction and corporate productivity. Our mission is to develop long-term partnerships with our customers and ensure they stay up-to-date with the evolution of business processes and information technology.