Does Your IT Support Have The Expertise Needed To Empower Your Remote Workers?
Managing IT properly requires real expertise and commitment. It’s not something you can handle by yourself if you want to do it right – instead, you can enlist expert assistance from 4BIS.COM.
Are you an IT expert?
Don’t worry, you don’t have to be. As the leader of your business, you have other things to worry about in your daily work life. You shouldn’t have to try to manage your IT as well.
If you don’t know enough to keep your IT optimized, then you have to delegate it to someone who does. You need real expertise…
Why Is IT Expertise More Important Now Than Ever Before?
Have you given any thought to the way your business will operate in a post-pandemic world?
According to 317 CFOs recently surveyed by Gartner, 74% of CFOs say they expect to move previously on-site employees remote post-COVID-19. That’s why your IT is so important right now. It’s a critical part of your remote work capabilities, during and after the pandemic.
It’s important that you consider your model of IT support, given that your ability to work remotely depends directly on it. In the remote setting, technology is necessary so that you and your staff can:
- Access files, applications, and systems from a remote setting
- Collaborate with colleagues, partners, and customers via video conferencing solutions
- Stay secure against the increased rate of phishing attacks related to the pandemic
- Maintain communications with cloud-based phone systems that keep staff connected
What Should You Look For In IT Expertise?
You may know that you need expert assistance for your IT, but that doesn’t mean it’s easy to find. When considering your options, keep the following key qualities in mind:
- Business Experience: As vital as knowledge of IT is to the services your IT company delivers, business acumen is just as important. Understanding, from firsthand experience, what your needs are, and the challenges it puts up with every day, will allow your IT company to better match the right solutions to your obstacles.
- IT Experience: It’s important for your IT company to capitalize on trends for their clients’ benefits. However, the truth is that the IT industry is full of new developments, each of which could be a real, beneficial trend to invest in – but it’s more likely to be a gimmick that won’t achieve much in the end. Telling the difference can be difficult, but it gets easier with time. The right IT company will have seen countless IT fads come and go. Not everything is the “next cloud” – those with the right experience and expertise will know the difference.
- Carefully Chosen Technologies: You need to discuss the technologies you use every day, and make sure your IT company knows how to support them. The key is in finding the IT company that can offer industry-specific expertise and unique service that can’t be found anywhere else.
You Need To Invest In Expertise
The bottom line is that you’re too important to the business as a whole to focus your time and energy on IT. The same goes for any of your staff members if they don’t have “IT” in their job title. You need to strategically devote your resources in order to foster a successful environment.
You do what you do best, and 4BIS.COM will do what we do best. We will be able to give you the advantages that come with the most recent applications of the solutions you already rely on. Specific applications and services, when properly implemented and supported, will allow you to do what you need to in a more productive and efficient manner.
4BIS.COM has the expertise and experience you need to totally offload your IT concerns. We’ll manage your IT environment, keeping everything up to date, secure, and optimized.
4BIS.COM, Inc is a complete IT Support and Managed IT Services Provider, Computer Reseller, Network Integrator & IT Consultant located in Cincinnati, Ohio focusing on customer satisfaction and corporate productivity. Our mission is to develop long-term partnerships with our customers and ensure they stay up-to-date with the evolution of business processes and information technology.